Milk Organic Baby Lounge
Preorder for dispatch 20th December
Our Milk lounge is the perfect addition to a neutral nursery. Pair it with one of our swaddles and swoon at how delicious your cherub looks all cozied up in it.
Our organic baby lounges are the height of comfort for you cherished little one.
Featuring a cushioned mattress, bub will be comfortable no matter what surface the lounge is on.
Made from organic cotton, super soft, cushioned and portable, they are a must have item.
Take it anywhere with you and simply set it up and you have an on the go lounge bed for your bub. Great for mums with toddlers, as it gives the new baby a place to rest easy with a bit of a barrier from overly keen siblings!
Use them for your baby to lounge, play, sleep, cuddle, do tummy time and even as a change station!
We recommend our baby lounges for bubs up to 12 months. As an infant, tie the ends to form a cosy nest, the enclosed draw strings can make it smaller and cosier as you need. As they grow, simply release the tied ends and it becomes more of a lounge rather than a 'nest'.
Please note the Accessories are not included.
The size of the nest is approximately 80cm long and 50cm wide and is made of 100% organic cotton.
Please note we do not recommend co-sleeping with our lounge. Please make sure to practice safe sleeping guidelines. Read more here.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BABY UNSUPERVISED IN THE LOUNGE. THEY DO NOT ACT AS AN UNSUPERVISED PLACE OF SLEEP
This is a baby product and with all things baby, use with caution and trust your instincts. Common sense and intuition are something we encourage strongly. If it doesn’t feel safe it probably isn’t.
- Never leave your baby unattended or under a child's supervision.
- Healthy babies should always be put to sleep on their back, to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Bub’s head should always be placed towards the top of the baby nest, away from the ropes.
- Do not put pillows in the baby nest.
- When the nest is open, make sure the ropes are pulled in entirely.
- When the baby nest is pulled in to a tighter position, make sure the ropes are tied securely.
- Place the baby nest on a flat hard surface and don’t place it on anything it could fall from.
- Don’t place close to fire.
- Don’t use the baby nest as a toy.
Choose between Credit card, Paypal or receive the products now and pay in four easy payments with Afterpay (Australia only).
Please note that the ties on the lounge are not white ribbon, we have changed them to a natural rope style as can be seen on the other lounge pictures.
Free 14 Days Returns
Free shipping on orders over $24
Free EXPRESS shipping on orders over $99
As Seen In
Milk Organic Baby Lounge
- CCorreneI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoLOVE!
I love everything about this lounge!! I bought it so it could be Baby’s designated space, that my other toddlers could recognise and respect. Said toddlers both agree it is comfortable and have asked for one for themselves! It’s also a good length, so we will get many months use of it.
As for changing the cover to wash it, it’s easy!! It’s 2 simple zips to take it off and wash.
This is my go-to gift for any new parents!! I highly recommend it!Was this helpful?
- SWSteph W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBaby loves it and so do I!
We take our baby lounge everywhere with us! Perfect to put down and know baby is comfy and won’t roll away!!
I definitely recommend getting an extra change cover too.Was this helpful?
- SSaraI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoJust beautiful!
I received my baby lounge today, it is just beautiful and beautifully wrapped.Was this helpful?
- LLaurenI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoSoftest Baby Lounge
Thank you so much for offering an affordable baby lounge option! I never thought we’d fit one of these into our budget but was so excited to see yours. It looks a dream in baby’s little nursery, now all we need is for her to arrive. What a clever idea these are to move around the home so she can nap by my side in different rooms while I catch up on housework (and Netflix...).Was this helpful?